It's BABY fever!

I'm currently living with two close friends Ai & Daigo...who are about to get married in December. Not only that, but they're about to have a wee baby -- in May -- just 6 months away! So it's a very exciting time and we're full of talk about pregnancy, morning sickness, parenthood and bubbas. Infact, ever since they announced Ai being pregnant (about 2 weeks after we all moved in together;)) to our utter surprise!), I haven't been able to stop looking at little babies in the street, on the train etc. Just imagining what it's going to be like to live together with one, and looking after one. Scary -- but of course very exciting! Even though it won't be my own personal experience, it's the next closest thing to it I suppose.

And not just Ai & Daigo...there suddenly seem to be friends who've become expectant parents all around us...in fact so many so that we can basically call it a mini-baby boom! Akane & Rachel from Peace Boat are both due in March; Ben's sister Anna is having her 5th baby mid-next year; our friends Paul & Jin Hi here in Tokyo are expecting their 2nd one in May; Althea is preggaz in Sydney and due in May too. WOW! Eeeek!!

And to announce some recent births: Maria & Yves had Niko in Lausanne, Nicole and Yong had Adrienne in New York, and Joel & Mayu had Hannah here in Tokyo. Are there any that I've missed..?

So in honour of all these beautiful bubbas and beautiful parents, I have to post a few beautiful snaps of you all! XOX

No comments: